Polymer clay is a hugely versatile material that lends itself to a wide range of patterned and textured effects. This is an addictive, creative and affordable hobby; you will be amazed at what you can create in a short space of time.
During this workshop you will learn
- The different types of polymer clay and where to obtain it
- How to condition your clay to make it soft and subtle enough to form
- Learn decorating techniques such as marbling and terrazzo effect
- Use a variety of tools to make personalized marks in clay
- Apply different colours to create a pattern
- How to ‘cure’ components
- Assemble components into earrings or pendants
All materials provided
Duration: 3 hours
Skill level: No experience necessary
What to bring to the workshop: your imagination & enthusiasm!
Allie Robinson is a Meredith based mixed-media artist working predominantly with polymer clay, alcohol inks and wire. Allie has a wealth of knowledge that she wants to share with lots of personal tuition from an experienced polymer clay artist