Our Members are our Strength
As a community organisation we are only as strong as our supporters our members are part of this support. As the Meredith Community Centre is an Incorporated Association we are required to have a membership base and this is essential to our success. We draw our Committee of Management from the membership base. We value the huge contribution made by you in the operations of the Centre and the contribution this makes to the local community. Membership of the Association is offered to all those over the age of 18 from Meredith and surrounding communities and other interested persons. We would love you to join us.
Membership entitles you to:
- Attend meetings of the Association
- Have input into the governance of the Association
- Have voting rights and nominate for a position on the Committee
- Receive a copy of the Annual Report and invitation to the AGM
- Volunteer at the Community Centre
- Participate in the programmes and activities of the centre
Please contact us to enquire about becoming a member. The cost of membership is $5 per year due on January 1st of each year. Members also receive discounts on services at the Community Centre such as copying internet access and some classes.
We also welcome your ideas and suggestions for programmes and activities at the Centre. If you have a skill you would like to share we would love to hear from you.